Thursday, June 6, 2013

A week of feeling BLUE...

Wow, what a week it has been.  I came down with Mr. Flu Bug last Saturday and have just gotten back to feeling myself today. 
 
The flu in June???  Really???
 
It has not been a fun past few days, but hey, it can always be worse.  That's my motto. 
 
And I kind of have to thank the flu because feeling totally "blue" these past few days actually gave me some inspiration.  Well, I am obsessing over the color blue.  I am loving it for all three styles: events, home and personal!  It is such a fun pop of color and I truly think it could look good on anyone, or on any wall, couch, bathroom...OK, you get the point. 
 
So, as I was laying on the couch feeling quite blue, I pulled together some of my favorite blue looks for styling.  Check them out!
 
 
Enjoy your Thursday evening!  It's almost Friday! :)
XOXO
-t









Ps. the neon totally takes away my blues!!! ;)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment