Monday, May 27, 2013

{Memorial Day Weekend}

Happy Memorial Day! 

First things first:
A huge THANK YOU to those brave men & women who fight everyday for our country!  
I saw a quote that I love and I thought that it absolutely sums up this Memorial Day... 

"One person can make a difference, and everyone should try." 
- JFK 

As the red, white and blue are sailing high today, I am also going GREEN!  
After an entire weekend full of rain and thunderstorms, I was finally able to get outside to plant some flowers & succulents!  Mom and I spent yesterday morning picking out our selection and I can say that I am very happy with the way they turned out!  I have learned everything about planting thanks to my "green thumbed" mother, so it is fun to take my own crack at it.  Our deck & patio are finally starting to get some summer style! 

Have a great rest of your weekend & Memorial Day! 
Xoxo 
-t
The weekend begins with Bucks, succulents and shopping.

Let the planting begin...

Almost done...

DONE!

Succulent love.

I did it!

You can never have enough frogs. {ribbit} 

My new pots: soon-to-be basil, lavender & parsley! 

Hopefully now all of our many feathered friends will feel welcome here at
925 Twilight Dr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment