Wednesday, May 22, 2013

{Early week Chi-town getaway}

Happy Hump Day, fans! 
 
I can't believe it's already Wednesday afternoon, this week is flying by!  My Fiance and I were lucky enough to have spent the beginning of the week with my parents in Chicago!  We drove in to attend the National Restaurant Association Show (for my parent's restaurants in the Amana Colonies) and to celebrate Nick's big 2-6! 
It was the perfect little getaway filled with new sights, fabulous food and great company. 
 
Check out our early week Chi-town getaway... :)
 
Welcome to the NRA Show!

Modern Line exhibit - adorbs!
Now THIS is what you call a fresh produce exhibit!


Our favorite tea! The exhibit was actually setup just like the outside of their London shop!

Happy 26 to my wonderful hubby-to-be!

My wonderful parents.

FAV Chi-town restaurant.

Three of my fav people!!!

Prawns, scallops, fresh mushrooms...yuummmmm.

Handsome bday boy! :)

Fabulous night with my love! <3

My gorgeous Mama


Another Chi-town fav! Yummy Italian...

Gorgeous Chi city lights!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment