Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lights, lanterns and globes...oh my!

Well, hellloooo!
 
I apologize I have been away for a while!  With summer Par.Tays in the works, wedding planning and vacations, it has been a fight to sit down on my comp and dish out a blog post. 
 
Nevertheless, I am here now and ready to talk about some serious lighting!  We have had three beautiful spring days/nights here in Iowa, which have made for perfect patio dining weather.  As the hubby-to-be and I have sat out on our patio, I have been thinking about all of the places I can add deck lights and lanterns to make the space glow at night! 
 
The fun thing about lights, lanterns and globes are that they don't even have to light up!  Hang them inside, outside, from the ceiling, porch, or set-up them at a wedding and you can still get the unique lighting style you want.
 
Check out a few of my favorite pictures that include lighting. 
Hey, they might even brighten up your day! ;) 
Happy Hump Day!
Xoxo
-t 
 






 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment