Wednesday, June 12, 2013

{Monogram it!}

I love Reese Witherspoon, I mean, who doesn't!?  She is just too adorable, but the main reason that I love her is because we share a common love for something, MONOGRAMS!
 
My favorite quote from her,
"My sheets are monogrammed, so is my silverware and pretty much everything else I own.  My rule is, if it's not moving, monogram it!"

 
I couldn't have said it better!  I literally think I could monogram our entire home {well on my way}, especially with my NEW monogram coming in about 13 months! :)  To me, monograms make everything more personal.  I love the idea of them for your home, bridal showers, weddings, and so on!  The ideas are endless and the things that you can have monogrammed, literally ANYTHING you can think of!
 
Check out a few of my favorite ideas for hosting a Monogram Par.Tay and while you're at it, maybe you should even order your next monogrammed piece!
 
HHD!
 
That stands for Happy Hump Day!!! 
I thought it was cool to make a monogram out of the saying...not so much?  OK, fine.  Anyway...
Have a fabulous day, the weekend is just around the corner! =)
XOXO
-t
Idea: Monogram serving tray (obsessed!)

Idea: Monogram backdrop

Idea: Monogram party favors


Idea: Monogram cupcake toppers.

Idea: Monogram decor

Idea: Monogram party boxes

Idea: Monogram party cups

Idea: Monogram plates

Idea: Monogram candles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment