Friday, March 15, 2013

{The Lucky One}

TGIF!
 
I am so looking forward to the weekend...a little relaxation and fun to be had!  Before everyone takes off on their destination for the weekend, or gets caught up in the busyness of it all, I ask you to take a second and think about all the things that make YOU the lucky one!
 
I can tell you that I am very lucky!  Lucky in love, lucky to have such an amazing family, friends and fans and lucky for all of the wonderful things in my life.  Everyday I find more luck and I feel like I keep getting luckier and I truly believe (and hope) that will never change. 
 
So take a second before you "go green" and start celebrating.  Take a second to truly admire the luck of the Irish! :)
 
Then...go out and celebrate being the lucky one! ;)
 
Have a LUCKY and fabulous St. Patrick's Day!
XOXO
-t
 

No comments:

Post a Comment