Tuesday, March 19, 2013

{Anchors Away}

 
Ahoy, matey!
 
Recently, I had shared with you that I love the {sea}, and today I will just reiterate that exact point again...I LOVE THE SEA!  I can't even begin to tell you how much inspiration I get from the sea.  Whether I am decorating our house, planning a Par.Tay, or putting together an outfit, I can always turn to the sea to help me out.
 
So, today...ANCHORS AWAY!  I wore navy, white and gold today, which made me feel a bit nautical, so here are some of my FAV nautical looks.  Take inspiration from a piece, or the entire outfit...the ideas are endless (just like the sea!).  Oh and I even added a little bit of advice at the end of the post! :)
 
Have a great day!
XOXO
-t
I love the classic nautical colors + the fabulous add-in of the hat!



The perfect mix of colors & stripes, right?
 
 

My absolute FAV! WINNER!



A staple!


You can never go wrong with navy & white stripes, classic!


The perfect ensemble!
 
.........................................................
 
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment