Thursday, March 21, 2013

{Master Bedroom Bliss}

Our master bedroom is one of my favorite rooms to decorate in our house.  It's a big room full of so many possible ideas, which is why I can't stop decorating it.  HA!  Right now I am working on finishing a gallery wall above our bed and I know that once I finish it, it will just MAKE the room.  I am just a little excited!  Ps. if you need inspiration and missed my previous post about gallery walls, click here! 
 
I would have to say my favorite part of styling a bedroom is the mixture of colors & decor, which is why I like a BIG room!  My biggest piece of advice though is to make your master bedroom feel like you.  Whether it is just your room, or the room you share, decide together what colors to paint the walls and "what looks good where".  I can tell you that my fiancé and I had a ball when we painted our master bedroom.  Then I kind of just took off with the styling part (because he could really care less), but the feel of the room is totally us.  Lots of pictures and monograms!. 
It's our master bedroom bliss! :)
 
I can also tell you that a girl can dream.  I am hoping that one day I can add lounge chairs at the foot of our bed, big curtains, even maybe a canopy style bed! 
 
So here is my dream (or a few) ---- find a few of my FAV inspirational master bedroom looks below.  They have everything from BIG, to STYLE and all the in between. 
Just a little bit of Master Bedroom Bliss...
 





This one definitely takes the cake...IN LOVE.
Oh and ps.....

Just a few words of advice from two top interior designers!
 
That's a wrap (funny that I had lettuce wraps for lunch)!
Have a fabulous day!
XOXO
-t
 


2 comments:

  1. I think you should share a picture of YOUR beautiful bedroom Tay!

    LOVE ya!

    Whit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, you are so sweet!:) I certainly will once I finish our gallery wall! Thanks for your support!

      Love ya!!! <3

      Delete