Wednesday, March 13, 2013

{Totally Beached}

Sigghhh.  Would you just look at that? -->
 
I can already tell you that this may be one of my favorite posts!  The beach is literally my serenity.  I am in love with the quote that says, "The waves of the sea help me get back to me."  I don't think there is anything more relaxing than your feet in the sand and hearing the waves hit the shore. 
 
So, today the beach is my inspiration (truly like everyday) and I am going to give you TONS of beachy ideas for you, your home, your next event, even your wedding!  Prepare to be totally relaxed.  This may just be my most invigorating post yet!
 
Ps. Never forget...KEEP CALM and go to the beach! :)
 

It begins with the perfect color palette...

 
The sea escape bathroom.
 
 
 
 
 
The beach front bedroom.



 
 
 The tropical event.




 
 
The sun kissed beach bum.


There you have it.  Some of my FAV beach inspired looks.  I mean, whoever said you have to live near the ocean or somewhere tropical for the sea to inspire you?  That is simply false!  There are no rules and you never need a pass to the beach.  So that's a wrap...a beach wrap!
 
I hope you have a fabulous Hump Day!
XOXO
-t

No comments:

Post a Comment