Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Minny Move...

Well, once again I abandon the blog...., BUT, I will tell you that a New Year's resolution of mine is to start writing and sharing more!  I usually don't parTAYke in creating resolutions, but with a big year ahead of me, I feel as if they will be more of a check list...  

So, what have I been up to?  Oh, just moving my hubby-to-be up North.  North as in, Minneapolis!  A fantastic opportunity opened up for him and even though it came a bit earlier than we expected, we couldn't be happier with the decision.  The distance part prior to the wedding, yeah well, that's a completely different topic, but hey, we are pretty lucky.  We don't have to get on a plane to see each other and he didn't move overseas, so I would say we are pretty lucky.  One quick drive up North and we meet where our new life is beginning!  And city life....ohhhhh am I sure going to love it.  Not even a month into the move, I have fallen in love with the nature-esque city and all that comes with it.  I know there is certainly a lot to be said about something "new", but it really is a fantastic place.  Yes, a bit colder (maybe more like a tad frigid), but that just means more coats, scarves and boots for me!!!! :)

Here are a few pics of our short time that we have had to explore!  Obviously there will many more to come.  
For now,
With warm hearts and freezing feet, from Minnesota with love! <3 

PS. Christmas Eve is ONE week away!!!!!

XOXO,
-T

Hello, City!

Hell's Kitchen & Angel Food Bakery...two new favs!

Loving the hustle & bustle...oh and Seven, another new fav!

Ultralounge at Seven.

The Skybar at Seven...right now it is an enclosed tent with a rooftop fire!

The view off of our deck from our first MPLS apartment!

Loving the wilderness.

The gorgeous Thomas Lake...one of Minnesota's 12,000 lakes.

Silver tinsel Christmas trees at the MOA! 

A cozy spot we found in Eagan.

 And how am I keeping busy???  Thank goodness for the holiday season!
Lots of baking...

Lots of wrapping...

And this cool cat...he surely makes everything better :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh we LOVE Hell's Kitchen. We'll have to meet for a drink once you're there -- one of my main offices is on Marquette and I'm there a lot! :) Cheers to the move!

    ReplyDelete