Friday, October 18, 2013

{ONE Year}

Well, I have certainly pushed my blog aside for a few months!  Then again, with wedding planning, a job offer for the hubby-to-be, putting our house up for sell, scouting out a new apartment in a new city (MPLS), engagement pics in Chicago, a celebratory anniversary trip in Cancun with my amazing fam and all of the in between, I think you may get the point. ;)
  
However, that is not my main focus for today...it is PAR.TAY's Birthday!

ONE year ago I thought of the crazy idea of starting my own business doing something that I am absolutely passionate about.  I have been able to enjoy planning showers, parties, weddings and so much more.  Most of all, I have been able to do what I love, STYLING.  There is nothing better than putting together all of the pieces of the puzzle to create amazing detail.

SO, cheers to one year!!!
I can't wait to see where Par.Tay fits in, in the big city!  
Off to Minneapolis we go...more on that later!!!

Let's do just a little reminiscing....
Original Logo

From strictly Events to...

Events. Home. Personal. 



XOXO
-t

No comments:

Post a Comment