Thursday, March 7, 2013

{Top It Off}

Happy Thursday, fans!
The sun is shining, which always makes for a great start to the day! And it is Thursday, just one more day until the weekend...what could be better?
Today is all about cake toppers!
I am thinking that this is going to be a "sweet" post because I am talking about something sweet, cake!   Who doesn't love cake?  They taste amazing, they are fun to make, fun to decorate and they can certainly be the centerpiece to your dessert table! They are just simply fabulous. And what is making them even more fabulous these days? The FAB cake topper. There are probably thousands of ideas out there, but I have pulled a few of my favorite ones. Oh, and one of them is my very own that I used for a surprise 40th bday party!
Enjoy this post and today because after all is said and done, you can always
TOP IT OFF.
 
XOXO
-t
 
Signage

Tassel

Sprinkle

Pinwheel

Monogram

Bubble Gum - SO FUN, HUH? :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment