Tuesday, March 5, 2013

{Spring Essentials}

It is yet another snow day here in Iowa.  Which means I will spend yet another day dreaming of warm weather and my spring wardrobe.  But what better time to reorganize your closet or put together outfits than on a snow day?  I knew this winter storm had something good in mind! ;)
 
Five words:
brights, stripes, chambray, button-up and jewels.
I am finding that these are my early spring essentials and really the five key pieces to creating the perfect outfit!
 
With that being said, here are my Top Tuesday tips & picks for my five essentials! 
Brights: Top or bottom (or both! - there are no rules).
Stripes: They pair, oh so well with bright bottoms!
Chambrays & Button-ups: They go with any outfit and with any colors (this is why they RULE!).
Jewels: The right pieces can absolutely make an outfit!  I love a statement necklace, a few statement bracelets to jazz up your wrist and the perfect studs.
 
Before I go...
For those in Iowa: bundle up and safe travels if you go outside, and if you choose to stay in {which would be wise} curl up by the fire with a cup of tea!
For those of you in warm weather: Want to come pick me up?  Hehe, jk. :)
 
Happy Tuesday, make it a GREAT day!
 
XOXO - Tay
 
 
      
 
 
                             


No comments:

Post a Comment