Wednesday, June 26, 2013

{Come Sail Away}

EEEK!
That was the absolute perfect way to start off this post because I am thrilled to be sharing this Par.Tay...
 
{A Nautical & Pearl themed Surprise 30th Anniversary}  
 
Here are only a few details!  I will let the rest show through the pictures!
The fabulous couple: my parents!!! :)
The 1st Surprise: A Par.Tay 
The 2nd Surprise: We flew in my sister from the East Coast
 
It was truly the perfect night and I had an absolute BLAST planning this Par.Tay with my sister {even though it was done across the country}! 
So, I hope you enjoy the evening as much as we did! 
Just come sail away...
XOXO
-t 


Think she was surprised!? :)
I gave her the invitation and asked her to read the hosts out loud and then SURPRISE # 2!


 



The entire room was filled with nautical lanterns!

 
Fun nautical decor!


Each bite-sized appetizer & dessert was named after a place they have visited!

 
 
The food was amazing! Thanks to our FABULOUS chef!
 
 


Yummy desserts.

Gift table.

 
 Time for cocktails... {entrance to cocktail lounge}

A signature drink + a fun straw = awesome.

Cocktail napkins.

My fabulous parents! CHEERS to the next 30+ years! <3
 

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love and LOVE! What beautiful details and clever theme carried throughout. What a wonderful way to celebrate a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete